Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Location Description: Bradford BD1, BD8 and surrounding areas
Sector: Housekeeping and Cleaning
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Part-Time (17.5-20 hours per week)
Salary Band: £8.72 per hour
Salary Description: National Minimum Wage per hour (upon completion of a 2 hour trail period)
We are looking for a part-time Cleaning Operatives that wants to join a fast moving company with opportunities to progress. If you are dedicated and hardworking we want you. We believe in a good working atmosphere where you will be respected for who you are and the work you do. We generally work early in the morning and early afternoons which allows you the flexibility to get on with the rest of your day.
3-6 months experience is essential, supervisory training will be given. You must be fit and able and not shy of hard work. This job involves cleaning to a high standard in given time slot, so you should have an eye for attention to detail and be a fit and healthy physical condition. Company uniform will be provided.
Duties of the cleaning operative will include:
- General cleaning to a high standard
- Hoovering all offices
- Dusting windowsills, blinds, skirting boards etc.….
- Sweeping kitchen, canteen areas
- Mopping kitchen, canteen areas
- Cleaning washrooms
The post holder will be expected to observe safe working practices in carrying out the required duties and ensure that instructions specified are adhered to. Adhere to Health and Safety and COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health).
- 3-6 months cleaning experience
- Trustworthy and committed
- Ability to communicate, determination
- Self-discipline and resilience
- Positive attitude / good outgoing personality
- Responsible and reliable
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both in teams and individually
- The right to work in the UK (National Insurance number and visa or work permit if applicable)
This vacancy meets the requirements of the National Minimum Wage Act.
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org